Fossil Fuel-Fired Generation
Our system implementations are designed to be highly available, reliable, scaleable, and cost-effective.
We have Instrumentation and Control application experience in:
- Turbine Balance of Plant Control and Monitoring (DCS & PLC)
- Industrial HVAC (Chillers, cooling towers, air handling units (AHU), & return air units (RAU))
- Gas and Water In-feed Treatment and Processing Systems
- Coal Conveyance & Soot processing
- Modular, repeatable Control and Optimization solutions for Environmental Subsystems (NoX / SoX Exhaust, FGD, Scrubbers, & Waste Treatment)
- Monitoring and Reporting systems (Sequence of Events (SOE), SCADA, Data Acquisition Systems (DAS), control local area network (cLAN) integration
- Steam Bypass Systems, Quench, and Thermal Storage
- “Hot” Cutovers and System Commissioning
Nuclear Fuel Processing
GGS also has unique experience in the area of nuclear fuel rod manufacturing. Our knowledge of the process end to end can be a great benefit to your bottom line.
Our application experience includes:
Chemical Conversion & Rod Processing
- Pellet Presses
- Sintering Furnaces
- Grinding Lines
- Rod Lines
- Solvent Extraction
- Coating Processes
For additional information please visit our Expertise and Services pages.
We’d love to hear from you! Please contact us to learn more.