In October 2018, Glenmount Global Solutions, LLC (Glenmount Global) proudly joined the E Technologies Group as the foundation of its Mission Critical Center of Excellence and Metals Center of Excellence. As the new company structure was formed, several members of the Glenmount Global leadership team transitioned to lead E Technologies Group: Ralph Carter serves as CEO, Jason Rich serves as CFO, Fred Fontaine serves as Executive Vice President of the Consumer Products, Food & Beverage, and Parcel Centers of Excellence as well as Chief Commercial Officer, Troy Miller is the Executive Vice President of the Mission Critical Center of Excellence and Brad Hendrickson is the Executive Vice President of the Metals Center of Excellence. You can learn more about Glenmount Global and E Technologies Group leadership team here.
E Technologies Group is a leading provider of control & automation systems integration and engineering design services for a diverse roster of blue-chip customers in categories including life sciences, pharmaceuticals, consumer packaged goods, food & beverage, metals, data centers & central plants, and parcel & fulfillment operations. A portfolio company of Falfurrias Capital Partners (FCP), a private equity firm based in Charlotte, NC, the E Technologies Group family of brands currently includes: E Technologies, Glenmount Global, Superior Controls, and Banks Integration.
Today, as a part of E Technologies Group, we continue to apply the same dedication to customer satisfaction that helped establish our current leadership position. Now with 14 offices throughout the U.S. and a staff of over 400 automation professionals and engineers, Glenmount Global offers the same unyielding commitment to our customer’s success with the ability to provide your company with local support on a national scale.
We call our four brand - one company relationship the ‘E Technologies Group Edge.’ What does the E Technologies Group Edge mean to Glenmount Global customers? In summary:
- E Technologies Group greatly expands our geographic footprint with the ability to serve our customers from 14 office locations across the U.S. boasting a staff of more than 400 automation professionals and engineers.
- E Technologies Group brings additional skillsets to our talented engineering team for expanded services, including resources with deep domain expertise in Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Parcel and Food & Beverage.
- E Technologies Group expands our automation platform expertise with additional vendor partners and certifications.
- Backed by Falfurrias Capital Partners, E Technologies Group has access to financial resources to support growth initiatives at Glenmount Global to accommodate our customers’ accelerated project and automation engineering resource demands.
- $115M+ delivered solutions annually
- 14 offices
- Staff of 400+
- Deep Domain Expertise in Core Vertical Markets - only an integrator with deep domain expertise in your industry can know the intricacies and hidden challenges unique to your environment.
- E Technologies Group Centers of Excellence
- Life Sciences
- Mission Critical
- Parcel & Fulfillment
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- PMI Certified Project Managers
- Exceptional Safety Record - 1,500,000+ man-hours worked, ZERO Lost Time Accidents in the last two years alone.
- Hardware & Software Agnostic – the right technology for your project